Full Time, Varied Shifts, 7:00 to 4:00
The CRNA is directly responsible to the CRNA Manager or his/her Assistant Manager, and to the supervising Anesthesiologist for administering anesthesia and monitoring the patient before, during and after procedures. In some cases, the CRNA will be expected to work as independent practitioner and in others, he/she will work in collaboration with the supervising anesthesiologist.
Education and Work Experience
1. Meet educational requirements as adopted by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
2. Graduate of approved and certified school of anesthesia.
3. Membership in American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
4. Current license as Registered Nurse plus Board certification by AANA
5. Current ACLS and PALS Certification