CRNA - Locums - $7,400 per week
CRNA Compensation and Schedule
- Hourly rate: $185 per hour / $7,400 per week at 40 hours
- Overtime/Holiday rate: $249.75 per hour
- Benefits package available if needed
- Housing plus travel covered
- 10 hour Day shifts. Must be flexible with weekly coverage and potential need for Saturday coverage as well
- No call
CRNA Department Description
- Need is ASAP, ideally 6 month commitments but flexible
- Credentialing takes 30-45 days
- This is a 600 bed, Level 1 trauma center. They have 60 CRNAs, along with about 70 attending Anesthesiologists, and 60 Anesthesia residents.
- The Anesthesia team covers 33 OR in the main OR, 16 offsite Anesthesia locations, 12 outpatient surgery ORs, and 3-4 stand-alone GI center rooms.
- Patients load: Between the main OR and OPSC, the anesthesia team covers approximately 100-140 cases per day
- Patient population/age- Ages 8 to end of life
- EMR: Epic
- Technology: Ultrasounds for vascular access, CMAC, glideslope, Perseus Draeger anesthesia machines
- Active Virginia medical license or willing to obtain
- 2 years minimum experience required, prefer academic background and level 1 or 2 trauma experience
- Able to start PIVs and arterial lines expeditiously. Able to start and titrate vasoactive medications independently. Spinal skills preferred but not mandatory.
- COVID Vaccine Required