Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City, and Baltimore. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports. It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Call Darline Morris at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Flexible scheduling working 1 - 3 days per week
* Basic sedation for pediatric dental work
* Competitive salary
* W-2 or 1099 employee
* Some benefits depending on days worked
* Office open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
* Board certified
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail