Come practice in Albany, the capital of New York, where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. The capital district has emerged as a major anchor of Tech Valley and offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Earning potential of $600K plus
* $50K sign-on bonus
* 80% cardiac and 20% general cases
* Complex cases, strong structural heart program, and EP heavy
* No supervision
* ECHO certification required or in the process
* Growing community in a smaller metro area
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail