Come live and practice in this growing Georgia town. It has a beautifully preserved historic downtown with specialty shops and dining establishments. The area has a low cost of living and represents southern hospitality at its best. With excellent schools and gifted programs, this is a great place to settle down or raise kids.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Darline Morris at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Can teach residents if desired
* Over $400K salary and bonuses
* Outstanding benefits include student loan assistance
* Hospital-employed position
* Call is 1:3, CRNA takes 1st call
* General and regional procedures
* Spinals, epidurals, blocks, and more
* Most affordable 300 communities surveyed in the nation
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail