Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Chicago's culture includes the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Karen Duffy directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Work-life balance
* 36 working hours for a full-time W2 position
* All outpatient procedures
* No nights and no call
* Weekend cases available, if desired
* 6 weeks of PTO
* Full benefits including medical benefits, malpractice, and more
* Located on the shores Lake Michigan
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail